- Sure Coagulation
- Self Instructions Built-in Screen
- Custom Programmable Settings
Advanced Performance Solution to the Demands of Modern Surgery
* Four user-selectable output levels - Micro, Minor, General and TUR
* 9 Custom Programmable Settings to save time during surgery.
* Auto-Cut, Auto-Coagulation and Auto-Bipolar
* CUT Mode in Bipolar setting
* Spray Coagulation
* Microprocessor Control real digital output display.
* State of the art micro-processor based Electrode Monitoring circuit for
patient safety. Patient Electrode Monitoring (PEM) monitors the patient-plate
connection with the main unit. Visible and audible alerts on plate
* Independent activation of Hand and Footswitches.
* Auto Power off if no activity is detected for the specified period.
* All ABS (plastic) body.
User-Friendly, Enhanced Operating Convenience
* Self-instructions and basic diagnostics through built in LCD display screen
* Two hand-switches to save precious time during surgical operation.
* Digital display of output power in all modes
* Feather touch switches for selectors and intensity controls
* Audio (adjustable) and visual indicators for all modes and functions.
Different audible signals for each mode.
* Modern ergonomic design with robust plastic body, easy to clean.
* Standard colour coded front-panel.
Advanced Performance Features
Three Cut Modes:
* Pure Cut: Suitable for under water cutting (TURP, TUVP & TCRE) with
rapid start option which eliminates lag time in initiating cut. Especially
suited for G.!. and Urological procedures.
* Blend I: Preset blend 1 option for cutting with change in degree of
hemostasis suited for LLETZ/ LEEP Gyne procedures.
* Blend II: Preset blend " mode allows for cutting and simultaneous
Three Coag Modes:
* Soft Mode: For low voltage coagulation, suitable for Laparoscopic and
delicate tissue work.
* Forced Mode: This operating mode covers all the demands of standard
coagulation. The surgeon can work quickly and effectively.
* Spray: For non-contact large tissue area coagulation with minimum depth
* Micro: For delicate tissue work by control desiccation without
charring, adhesion or blanching of adjacent tissue (ophthalmic & neuro-surgery).
* Coag: High current low voltage pulsed bipolar output for high -
pressure vessel sealing with Ligation sure artery forceps. Also suitable for
bipolar needle ablation.
* Cut: For new generation of bipolar cutting instruments (Tri-polar) for
LAVH procedures etc. When used with BIPOL probes provide excellent tamponade
Advanced Safety Features
* Passive Electrode
Monitoring (PEM) Technology monitors the quality and quantity of contact between
the patient and the patient plate. If this contact is not proper the unit
deactivates and alarms, thus eliminating risk of passive electrode site burns.
It also deactivates the unit and alarms in case of any discontinuity in the
patient plate cord.
* Isolated RF output directs current to return back to the generator to reduce
the risk of alternative site burns and to ensure patient safety in case of any
discontinuity in patient plate cord. This current has no reference to ground so
it does not cause noticeable interference with the ECG monitor, Cardiac
* Independent activation of hand switch, foot switch and bipolar output to
protect against inadvertent output from an idle accessory lying on or near the
patient or surgical staff.
* Class "2" leakage canceling, a must for lengthy procedures like Cardiac
surgery (CABG) etc.
* Two independent monopolar outputs and one bipolar output helps more then one
surgeon to perform a procedure.
* Compatible with Surgicoin Smoke Evacuation Unit.
* Ergonomically designed trolley to house cautery and accessories along with
* Small and light weight portable unit.
* Separate Bipolar footswitch adds to convenience during endoscopic procedure.
* Comprehensive clinical training network through workshops, seminars, videos
* Smart Modular Technology for fast and effective after sales support (service).
On-line Digital Display
screen helps the user to operate the unit as per the display